Kitchen is the heart for your home, so you must take more care of each part of your kitchen. Your kitchen sink is in frantic need of special cleaning. Your sink deals with heavy stains, messy oil grease, meat wastages, and so on. To remove the long-lasting stains, follow the tips to clean your kitchen sink in an organic manner without using the chemical substance.
Materials need for cleaning
- Mild soapy solution
- White vinegar
- Baking soda
- Lemon oil
- Spray bottle
Instructions for cleaning
- Completely take off all your dishes from your sink and clean the entire food particles and food scraps
- Now take a bowl and mix a mild dishwashing agent with warm water.
- Take a soft sponge and dip in a solution and rub the entire portion of the washbasin.
- Try to avoid scrubbing it may create small scratches on the surface of the sink.
- Use the toothbrush to clean the metal drain. Dip the toothbrush in the mild soapy solution and gently scrub over the Grimes on the mental drains.
- If the solution didn’t work for long-lasting stains, try baking soda trick to get the clear layer on the washbasin. Sprinkle some baking soda on the surface of your sink. Then use the toothbrush or soft sponge, rub it in a circular motion to dismiss the grains on the stainless steel appliances.
- You can use the same solution to clean the walls near your sinks. Because some split up can make grime buildup on the walls. This helps to reduce the stains and dirt.
- After scrubbing, rinse the sink with vinegar, which makes baking soda to bubble and it makes easier to rinse the drains. Rinse the entire sink with water.
- For the significant stains, treat with the lemon oil. Take a two tablespoon of kitchen salt and sprinkle a small amount on to the sink area. Now cut the fresh lemon or lemon oil and scrub the sink area along with salt. Rinse the sink after some time to get the sparkling effect.
- If you found any spots, clean them with the help of cloth dipped in white vinegar and then leave it on a spot for a few hours and then rinse.
- To maintain the shiny look on the sink, spray some olive oil on the sink surface, leave it for some time then wipe away with a clean cotton cloth.
Concentrate on Sink Faucet
- Mild soapy agent
- White vinegar
Follow These Steps:
- Fill a bowl with a mixture of warm water and a mild soapy agent, combining to create some fluid. Now, dip the sponge or a soft cloth in the solution and rub the faucet and tap handles and leave it for some time to reduce the stains. Rinse well with the water and dry off
- If there are build-ups of lime, spray some amount of white vinegar and wipe off with a cotton cloth, then rinse.
- To remove a hard build-up of gunk around the faucet, grab a piece of floss. Use the floss to remove the long-lasting stains and
- To prevent hard water spots, thoroughly dry the fixtures immediately and wipe off the water spots with cotton cloth after rinsing them with water.