If Your Home is spotted with any unusual stains that made you think much about how to remove those stains? What are the products that help to remove those stains? Spent a second and take a deep breath and you have one solution for all your worries about stains in your house which is lemon. With the help of lemon, you can win almost all the stains in your household products. Using lemon also eliminates the bacteria and germs in your house.
You can easily prepare the lemon cleaning solution by your home instead of buying outside. The all-purpose lemon solution helps
- To clean your vessels,
- To clean your Dishwashing machine
- To polish your furniture
- To refresh your microwave and refrigerator,
- To clean your bathroom and toilet
Step 1: Take a lemon and cut into Two half and extract the juice
Step 2: After extracting the juice kept the lemon peels in the jar or any container
Step 3: Take a dash of white vinegar and pour over the lemon peels
Step 4: Tightly close the jar and kept the jar in the dark place for two to three weeks
Step 5: The citrus will deposit on the vinegar and now strain the liquid into the spray bottle.
Step 6: Throw away the peels and now the all-purpose vinegar is ready
clean your furniture with lemon
With the help of lemon and olive oil you can make a polish for wooden furniture, but it not be worth for all wooden products, sometimes it makes slippery on your wooden floors
- Mix one part of lemon juice with the two-parts olive oil in a bowl.
- Take a soft cloth and dip into the Solution and start rubbing gently in a circular motion.
- Clean your wooden tables, chairs and other products and use a dry cloth and wipe off the remaining oil let over the furniture.
clean your Microwave with Lemon
Your microwave sometimes has food build-up and it smells bad because of any foods. Treating with lemon helps to remove all stains and food smells. It also acts as precaution facts to eliminate germs and bacteria.
- Take a bowl and pour a lemon juice
- Mix with the water and place them in the microwave for three to four minutes.
- The vapor from the lemon extract will fresh up your microwave in a second.
Re-fresh your Fridge with Lemon
Using lemon for the fridge will eliminate all kinds of odor and stains.
Step 1: Cut the lemon into the pieces and kept them in your fridge. Sprinkle some salts or soda into the lemon pieces before you kept this into your refrigerator.
Step 2: Mix lemon and vinegar in a bowl. Take a cloth and dip into the solution and give a gentle wipe.