End of tenancy cleaning is the necessary task for all tenants who are planning for vacating the residency or commercial place to fulfill all the checklist listed on the tenancy agreement. To get the full deposit from the landlord, tenants should do the end of tenancy perfectly and should follow all the rules and regulations enclosed in the tenancy agreement. While speaking about the tenancy cleaning, you can conduct the end of tenancy cleaning on your own or you can appoint any professional cleaners to clean your living place to close the tenancy agreement. Appointing professional cleaners for tenancy cleaning saves time and energy if you feel allowing an unknown cleaning agency to clean your house as risk and amount consuming process then handle the end of tenancy cleaning by yourself with the help of guidelines from the professional cleaners. There are plenty of live videos available on YouTube, to showcase how to handle the end of tenancy cleaning by own. Before practise the end of tenancy cleaning clearly understands the tenancy agreement.
What does the end of the tenancy agreement cover?
The tenancy agreement is enclosed with the following information
- The personal information of both owners and tenants.
- The rules and responsibility for both owners and tenants
- Billing like electronic bills, maintenance details, and other allowances
- Details of due dates, penalty amount for late dues or cause any damage to the rental property.
- Mutual agreement policies during the tenancy period.
The main thing to be discussed in detail is the rules and regulations initiated by the house owners to the tenants.
Basic rules imitated in the Tenancy agreement
In London mostly all the tenancy cleaning has the same rules and regulations whether it may be a residential tenancy cleaning or commercial tenancy cleaning. A common person doesn’t aware of the tenancy rules and even they didn’t get the clearness on the single look. They must read the full document twice or thrice to understand the rules and regulations before signing the agreement. Let’s check out the basic end of tenancy rules followed by all house owners in London.
- The rental amount should be paid to the owner’s account before the due date to avoid the penalty.
- Never use the tenancy place for any illegal activities.
- Don’t realign the ventilation and other furniture things without the knowledge of the owner.
- Don’t keep any pet animals or birds in the rental place without the permission of the house owner.
- Never create any nuisance to the neighbors or housemates.
- At the end of the tenancy period, all the household appliances must be in good working conditions. In case of any damage, the tenants are responsible for repairing the product.
- The tenant should inform about terminating the tenancy period one month before vacating to get the full deposit amount.
- The tenant has all premises to use the address in working place, college, and schools.