After hosting a party, you have been looking for the cleaning process to bring the look of your home again. Confused on where to start the process first and how quickly to get rid of stains out of your favorite carpet before it will rest on.
Check out our cleaning process guide and get ready to feel the freshness of clean home
1.Gather all your Tools used for Cleaning
Be on your cleaning clothes and gather all your cleaning tools together to handle the post-party cleaning for your house
cleaning Tools for Kitchen
- Cleaning liquid for washing
- Washing brush
- Dishwashing agents
- Microfibre cloths
- Antibacterial spray
- Hob cleaner
- Oven cleaning agents
- Stainless steel cleaning agents
- Floor cleaning agents
cleaning Tools for Living room and bedrooms
- Stain Remover
- Floor cleaners for Wooden or ceramic floor
cleaning Tools for Bathroom
- Toilet cleaning solutions
- Perfume spray
- Microfibre cloths
- Toilet cleaning Tools
- cleaning Brush
- Open windows and curtains for Airflow
The smell of last night party’s wine, alcohol, grill smokes, some sweat smell, and whatever you served will rotate within your living area. So, make all your windows open to get some airflow and you can get maximum sunlight that helps to see your cleaning process. Let the air to your living area and room for a refreshing feel.
- Collect all the Disposal
Collect all the disposals and empty bottles around your house and pour the unfinished ones and throw away the bottles into the trash bag.
Empty the ashtrays and discard anything you felt as wastage into the trash box. Rinse the vessels and plates and put them into the dishwasher.
Before cleaning clear out all the things that make out the bad smell and unpleasant odor.
- Stack the Dinner sets on Dishwasher
Place all your dinner sets, as well as additional plates, glassware, soup bowls, coffee cups, trays and any other crockery items that have been used for last night party in your dishwasher.
Check all your room and house before starting the dishwasher. You don’t guess about your guests they may leave their glasses and plates anywhere in your house.
5. clean your Rooms one-by-one
Cleaning your bathroom
- clean your toilet first, spray your toilet with multi-purpose bathroom spray and wipe it off with the microfibre cloth.
- Fill the bath and sink with the warm water and add some perfumed tablets to eliminate any unpleasant smells
- Take a multi-purpose spray and spray on the bathroom mirrors and windows and let it dry or tackle with the wiping cloth.
- Treat the heavy stains with the scrubber and then wash with the normal cleanser.
- Take out of the used towel and other fabrics for washing
Cleaning the living room and bedrooms
- Tackle all the dust and stains with the help of duster and scrubber
- organize your sofa, bedding and place everything in a perfect way
- Arrange your furnishers and pillows back to form and take the old bedsheets and pillow covers and let it for wash
- Sweep the floor and threw away all the wrappers and bottle caps or any bottles you find while cleaning your floor
- check your carpet thoroughly for any spill ups before vacuuming
- Mix the floor cleaning solution with warm water and start mopping