End of tenancy cleaning is the one among the cleaning services offered by the cleaning agency in the most professional way. Here are the details of what is the end of tenancy cleaning and the services offered by them.
End of Tenancy cleaning
End of tenancy cleaning is cleaning your house and household things deeply before the end of the tenancy date or before vacating the house to get the full deposit money from the landlords. Before cleaning the home read the tenancy agreement twice and start the cleaning plan accordingly. Give a deep clean for the areas mentioned in the agreement and this will give you a clear idea of how the house needs to be clean before you left.
Check for any damages on house-hold things like furniture, lamp fittings, and house appliances. If any occurs fix it or replace it soon before the final inspection. Otherwise, your landlord has all the right to deduct the money from the deposit or they will charge extra money.
Make sure that the end of tenancy cleaning should be done perfectly before the final inspection. Either you can hire some professional end of tenancy cleaners or do the tenancy cleaning by yourself. The decision is yours. While hiring a professional you have some peace of mind that all the places and rooms are get cleaned professionally in a high standard without any leftover.
Checklist for End of Tenancy cleaning
Before starting the tenancy, cleaning prepare the checklist with the reference to the tenancy agreement and clean your home accordingly with the checklist.
- Gather all the cleaning tools and cleaning materials like bucket, mop, brush, duster, vacuum, cleaning agents like detergents, soap oil, and perfumed liquids.
- Before starting the cleaning process, move the furniture or wrap the furniture and other household things like wall frames, indoor decoration, and indoor plants.
- Decide the places to get cleaned first by dividing the portions in your house. First starts with
- Kitchen cleaning
- Dining place cleaning
- Bedroom cleaning
- Bathroom cleaning
- Living room/ Hall cleaning
- Vacuuming and Mopping
- After the cleaning process dusts the home appliances or cleans the home appliances if there is a need or mentioned in the tenancy agreement.
- Collect all the wastes and food wastes in a big garbage bag and empty the trash can before leaving.
- Arrange all the household things and indoor furniture in a proper manner and take a photo of the entire house to compare the before and after the tenancy period.
End of Tenancy cleaning services includes
End of Tenancy is renovating the whole house before leaving or before the tenancy period. So, the new tenants will easily get attracted by the new look of the house. Once you leave the tenancy cleaning job to the professional end of tenancy cleaner, they will clean your house and make it sparkle like a new house. Professional cleaners are well trained and have lots of hands-on experience to handle the cleaning services in both residential and commercial places. The services offered by the end of tenancy cleaners
- Dusting the windows, doors, ceiling, and electronic appliances.
- Carpet cleaning
- Steam cleaning
- Whitewashing/ repainting based on the requirement
- Outdoor cleaning / Patio cleaning