Maintaining your carpet place clean and free from the dust gives a clean look to your entire house. selecting cleaning tools for cleaning the carpet is an important factor for carpet cleaning. with the right cleaning tools, your carpet should be cleaned every 6 to 12 months. The cleaning time period depends on the stains and dirt on your carpet. For example, if you have pets, your carpet needs more care and cleaning, and a house having pets needs carpet cleaning in a frequent manner.
You should maintain the time-frequency in carpet cleaning to prevent the carpet fibers from the heavy damage. Here we discussed the two major types of carpet cleaning that makes your carpet to look like a brand new.
The main types of carpet cleaning
Both carpet shampooer and steam cleaner are the best tools to maintain your carpet from the long-lasting stains, but the usage and benefits get different from each. Here let’s check a detailed description of the usage and drawbacks of both the carpet cleaning tools.
Carpet shampooer uses the warm water and detergent combination to create a cleaning solution to clean the carpets. The shampooer applies this solution to the carpet and its rotating brush helps to loosen the dirt and stains in the carpet. It takes time to loosen the grime accumulate and remove the dirty solution once it gets dries. It works deeply with the carpet fibers and removes all the dirt by spraying a solution to the carpet.
Advantage of carpet shampooer
- Provides excellent scrubbing and deep cleaning.
- Highly recommended for high foot traffic areas.
- Gives professional results like a surface cleaned by an expert carpet cleaner.
A disadvantage of carpet shampooer
- It is a time-consuming process. It takes more time to eliminate all the dust.
- Sometimes the brushes damage the carpet fibers or excess of shampooing makes the carpet fade-out.
A steam cleaner uses the vapor and hot water technology to remove all the build-ups and debris on the carpet. Steam cleaner injects the hot water into the carpet’s fibers and makes the dirt to get lost. The vapor comes from the steamer helps to kill the bacteria and germs present on your carpet. The hot water helps to loosen the dirt and stains present on carpet fibers and it extracts all the dirt with the help of a power vacuum. Here the hot water is sprayed forcefully to collect all the dirt from the carpets. Here is the advantage of steam cleaner
Advantage of steam cleaner
- No chemicals or detergents are used in the cleaning.
- It is an excellent choice for those who live in a pollutant-free environment.
- They do not just work on cleaning also effective to kill all the germs and bacteria while spreading the vapor.
- Steam cleaners are not only for carpets also you can use to clean your
Curtains Mattresses Mirror cleaning Sofas Floors and house appliances.
A disadvantage of Steam cleaner
All steam cleaners look the same and work on the same principle, but it varies from the temperature. The steam cleaner has the only drawback, if the water line gets breaks it results in high damage of fibers and causes injure to the person who holds the cleaner.